Treatments We Offer
- Treatment of Periodontal Disease – Helping you get and keep healthy gums as a foundation for cosmetic dental procedures or just to keep your teeth.
- Dental Implants – The insertion in the jaw bone of an artificial tooth root to hold dental crowns, bridges and dentures.
- “New Teeth In One Day” Dentures – Full dentures placed permanently on four dental implants. Also known as permanent dentures.
- Implant Overdentures – Dentures that are placed on dental implants but can be removed.
- Laser Treatments for Gum Disease – A painless “no-cut” and effective way to treat gum disease.
- Gum Grafting – Surgical buildup of lost gum tissue.
- Gummy Smile Correction – Surgical removal of excess gum tissue.
- Tooth Extraction – Removal of a tooth that is beyond repair or for space needed for other cosmetic dental work.
- Sedation for Relaxation – Sedation provides a way for those who have a fear of having dental work done or for pain control. We offer intravenous and oral conscious sedation.
- Low Radiation Three Dimensional Imaging – Cutting edge technology that helps make your dental planning much more accurate.
- Cosmetic Dental Exam – Examination of your foundational dental structure to help ensure that your cosmetic dental plans have a strong foundation to rest upon.
- Yearly Dental Exam – Routine dental exam
- Routine Dental Cleaning – thorough Cleaning of your teeth.
- Special Periodontal Procedures – Mucogingival surgery, esthetic crown lengthening, functional crown lengthening, treatment of periodontal disease, bone grafting, ridge augmentation, open and closed sinus augmentation, exposure of impacted teeth for orthodontics, placement of temporary anchorage devices for orthodontics.
Our practice is pleased to offer several flexible plans providing low monthly payments with various setup & payment options. Click either of the logos below to apply online.
Our patients can now pay online with their CareCredit credit card and take advantage of promotional financing.
Click Here For Care Credit Pay
Meet Dr. Gregory
Dr. Holly J. Gregory practices a full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to laser periodontal treatments, gum grafting, and Dr. Gregory can correct a wide variety of periodontal (gum) disease.
Our office is located at 19502 McKay Blvd., Suite 202, Humble, TX 77338. Call us today at (281) 446-9157.