March 25th COVID-19 UPDATE:We Are Open for Teledentistry Appointments–for New and Existing Patients of All Ages!
For Immediate Help Call NOW!: (281) 446-9157
Dear Patient Family,
We are pleased to announce that we are offering Teledentistry Exams by phone (both FaceTime and Skype) with Dr. Gregory and Dr. Dill in order to make sure that we continue to address our patients’ needs during this trying time. This offer is extended to both our existing patients and new patients of all ages. For patients with dental emergencies, we are still treating you in our office under the guidance of all CDC, national, and state guidelines. All non-emergency needs will be addressed and scheduled for treatment in a few weeks when our office will open again to regular business.
To schedule a teledentistry appointment, use our website to block an appointment slot as though you were going to be seen in person or you may call our office number (281-446-9157) and we are happy to set that appointment up for you.
Can’t wait to see you all for regular exams and check ups when this is over so we don’t lose track of our dental health! In the meantime (and y’all know I know have to say it), make sure that as our schedules are disrupted staying at home that we don’t forget to brush and floss twice a day, avoid snacking throughout the day, and choose water as a beverage of choice. We will still need our healthy teeth to chew and smile with when this period of isolation has passed!
Holly Gregory, DDS, MS
Our dentist office in Humble Tx is one of very few dentist offices in the Houston area that allows you have almost any dental issue taken care of in one office from treatment by a regular family dentist to a cosmetic dentist to a periodontist, dental implant specialist or an oral surgeon.The main benefit of this, is you don’t have to waste time or money in your treatment making appointments across town, taking ANOTHER day off work to get your root canal just so you can go back to your regular dentist for the crown… taking yet ANOTHER day off work.Now, pretty much ALL of your family’s dental care can be done right here in our Humble dentist office! And most of the time, all can be done in one day! Neat huh?What This Means To You and Your Family
- Have impacted wisdom teeth? We can diagnose and remove them here… for your children too!
- Need a root canal before getting a crown? We can do both here!
- Need dental veneers and a dental implant with crown? We can do all that here!
- Need a gum reduction or gum tissue transplant before getting your veneers? We can do all that here!
- *** Your ideas for other combination issues here… ****THIS is what our patients love about Houston Dental Implants, Family Dentistry, Oral Surgery & Periodontics over going to a “regular” dentist office. From regular dental checkups to pediatric dentistry to cosmetic dentistry to oral surgery to periodontics to endodontics to dentures… We have it all in one convenient office!
Dr. Gregory Specializes In Repairing
The Damage Gum Disease Causes
Her treatment specialties include laser gum surgery,
oral surgery, dental implants and “New Teeth In One Day”
One blessing we receive from our work is seeing the difference in poise and confidence our patients display when they see their new teeth for the first time after a “New Teeth In One Day” Dental Implant procedure. Not to mention the restored pain free function of their teeth!
Click Here or the picture above to see more examples.
Some of the most common things we perform at our office:
• General & Family Dentist Services – Pediatric Dentist Services
Routine Dental Cleanings, fillings and Exams for Families (See Video)
• Team Members Offer Treatment of Tooth Decay and Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Veneers, Crowns, Dental Bridges, Partial Bridges, Dentures
• Laser treatment (no incisions, no stitches) of gum infection (See Video)
• Teeth Whitening, Tooth Bleaching
• Extraction of Baby Teeth, Permanent Teeth
Oral Surgery and Removal of Impacted Wisdom Teeth
• Dental Implants, Bone Grafting to Replace Missing Teeth (See Video)
• Complimentary Yearly Oral Cancer Screening for All Ages
• Team Members offer Orthodontic Services for Kids and Adults, Invisalign Clear Braces
• Correction of “Gummy Smiles” in kids and adults (See Video)
• Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery and Gum Grafting (See Videos)
• Solutions for patients who hate their dentures or partial plates
• One-Day Treatment Options
• Removal of Oral Tumors in Kids and Adults
• Sedation for Anxious Adults and Kids
• Management of patients before and after cancer treatment
• Management of Patients with TMJ or painful jaw joints
Dr. Holly J Gregory DDS practices a full range of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to cosmetic periodontal surgery and gum grafting. She is one of the area’s foremost experts in Laser gum treatment. Dr. Gregory treats a wide variety of periodontal (gum) diseases. Even a subtle change in your smile helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance.
Dr. Gregory’s main goal is to help you maintain a healthy and beautiful mouth through the detection and treatment of tooth decay, gum infection, and misaligned or “crooked” teeth. By detecting and treating disease in its earliest stages, we can help you avoid the chronic bacterial infections that can lead to tooth loss and other serious health complications. You can also avoid premature aging that is caused by bone and tooth loss and subsequent collapse of the jaws, cheeks, and skin.
Dr. Gregory specializes in working with people and children who have a fear of the dentist. She gets a great amount of satisfaction from helping her patients with that challenge either overcome it altogether or make their fear more manageable. Her patients are afforded the option to be sedated, or put to sleep, in the comfort of Dr. Gregory’s office for any procedure, including cleanings for the most fearful patients, without hospital charges. We welcome differently-abled adults and children who need some extra care in assuring their dental needs are addressed.
The Dental Implants Option: Dental Implants for Kingwood, TX Residents
Dental implants replace missing teeth. Dr. Gregory practices the most advanced, up-to-date dental implant treatments which offer predictable results, faster finish, and three dimensional in-office imaging techniques. They look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Unlike the old fashioned crown and bridge work that was done, dental implants do not require the remaining teeth to be cut down.
With dental implants, the person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that their jaws and cheeks remain youthful and supported. Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants in Kingwood, TX or to schedule a consultation appointment, call us.
Dr. Gregory and her team of cosmetic dentists work to transform appearances in adolescents and adults. For more information about cosmetic periodontal surgery or to schedule a consultation appointment for dental implants or “New Teeth In A Day” in Atascocita, TX call our office at (281) 446-9157.
Video About Dr. Gregory
The dentist at Houston Dental Implants, Family Dentistry, Oral Surgery & Periodontics now serves dental patients in Humble, Atascocita and Kingwood Tx for an expanded range of dental services. These services now include cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, family dentistry, oral surgery and root canals. The addition of these services makes it so that almost any dental procedure you need can be done in one office, often in one day, without the need to be referred to another Humble dentist. Being referred to another dentist to have your dental work completed often increases your cost and always increases the time spent getting your dental issue resolved.