American Dental Association Responds to World Health Organization Recommendation:Dentistry is Essential Health Care
For those of you who have seen the recent press coverage on ignoring dental health during this pandemic, this is the American Dental Association’s response: “Dentistry is vital.” See the link below for their press release on the safety of dentistry especially during these times and the lack of rational and scientific merit in claims to avoid dental treatment.
Being a specialty office, our practice continues to go above and beyond compared to most dental offices. Our office has isolated positive pressure treatment rooms, private staggered appointments, air scrubbing units in all treatment areas, no aerosol allowed during routine cleanings and check ups, daily COVID screening for staff, and respirator masks at all times. We are proud to say after our follow up on all patients seen since the pandemic began, these measures have kept patients and staff well. More than ever before, Dr. Gregory has seen hopeless teeth due to decay, bone loss, and stress fractures from patients missing their routine dental care appointments. Don’t ignore your dental health. Keep brushing and flossing and we look forward to doing our part to offer superior preventive care. – Dr. Holly Gregory DDS, MSJuly 31st COVID-19 UPDATE:
According to the Texas Medical Association
Dental and medical care is much safer than:
- Shopping indoors
- Getting your hair cut
- Eating at a restaurant
- Eating outside at a friend’s house
Did you know that in our office:
- All treatment rooms are sealed off with positive pressure air scrubbing systems.
- Front desk is separated with glass barriers (and they still wear masks to keep safe from each other).
- Clinical staff is equipped with special respirators at all times that filter particles even smaller than COVID in addition to caps, gowns, eye wear, and face shields.
- No aerosol procedures during routine cleaning and exam appointments are allowed for additional patient peace of mind.
- We have exclusive appointment slots where all patients are seen at staggered times, meaning you will be the only patient treated at that time in that space.
- It is mandatory that all office personnel are screened daily for COVID.
Did you know that in the last couple of months, we have seen more tooth loss and higher treatment costs for patients who have not been seeking preventative care?
It’s very important to continue with your dental and medical care during our “new normal”. Dental and medical offices are the most controlled atmospheres and it’s crucial to keep your mouth and body healthy, now more than ever!We are happy to announce our office is fully open to serve new and existing patients!
Patient exams, cleanings, x-rays, and our full scope of treatments are all available once again. Dr. Gregory and Dr. Dill are proud to have adopted the highest level of recommendations from the CDC and from local Texas governing agencies regarding dental practices during this time.
We understand that as the country has been operating (grocery stores, for example) and will be operating now as businesses fully reopen across the state, that protocols as strict as those in our office are not being implemented. Dr. Gregory and Dr. Dill feel our office should be held to the highest standards of recommendations in order to maintain the health of patients and staff. That has been a guiding principle of the practice since inception and that will not change now. Our office protocols will be reviewed with every patient as your appointment is confirmed or scheduled. Please have patience with us as these protocols are put in place to assure we keep everyone well while we maintain the health of your mouth and teeth.
We believe it to be unacceptable to practice under any but the safest circumstances, as our patients and our employees must be kept healthy. The updated office protocols are too numerous to mention here, but include an elevated level of personal protective equipment for the employees and doctors, medical-grade air filtration, strict regimen for disinfection of common surfaces and for thorough sterilization of treatment areas between patients, as well as mandatory distancing measures between staff and patients in common areas.
We understand the frustration of new and existing patients who have been waiting to be seen. We are enthusiastic about making sure each of you is taken care of and we have made sure to reserve appointment slots for new and existing patients who are in immediate need of evaluation and treatment. We have missed our patients so much during this time.
See you soon,
For Immediate Help Call NOW!: (281) 446-9157
Our dentist office in Humble Tx is one of very few dentist offices in the Houston area that allows you have almost any dental issue taken care of in one office from treatment by a regular family dentist to a cosmetic dentist to a periodontist, dental implant specialist or an oral surgeon.The main benefit of this, is you don’t have to waste time or money in your treatment making appointments across town, taking ANOTHER day off work to get your root canal just so you can go back to your regular dentist for the crown… taking yet ANOTHER day off work.Now, pretty much ALL of your family’s dental care can be done right here in our Humble dentist office! And most of the time, all can be done in one day! Neat huh?What This Means To You and Your Family
- Have impacted wisdom teeth? We can diagnose and remove them here… for your children too!
- Need a root canal before getting a crown? We can do both here!
- Need dental veneers and a dental implant with crown? We can do all that here!
- Need a gum reduction or gum tissue transplant before getting your veneers? We can do all that here!
- *** Your ideas for other combination issues here… ****THIS is what our patients love about Houston Dental Implants, Family Dentistry, Oral Surgery & Periodontics over going to a “regular” dentist office. From regular dental checkups to pediatric dentistry to cosmetic dentistry to oral surgery to periodontics to endodontics to dentures… We have it all in one convenient office!
Dr. Gregory Specializes In Repairing
The Damage Gum Disease Causes
Her treatment specialties include laser gum surgery,
oral surgery, dental implants and “New Teeth In One Day”
One blessing we receive from our work is seeing the difference in poise and confidence our patients display when they see their new teeth for the first time after a “New Teeth In One Day” Dental Implant procedure. Not to mention the restored pain free function of their teeth!
Click Here or the picture above to see more examples.
Some of the most common things we perform at our office:
• General & Family Dentist Services – Pediatric Dentist Services
Routine Dental Cleanings, fillings and Exams for Families (See Video)
• Team Members Offer Treatment of Tooth Decay and Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Veneers, Crowns, Dental Bridges, Partial Bridges, Dentures
• Laser treatment (no incisions, no stitches) of gum infection (See Video)
• Teeth Whitening, Tooth Bleaching
• Extraction of Baby Teeth, Permanent Teeth
Oral Surgery and Removal of Impacted Wisdom Teeth
• Dental Implants, Bone Grafting to Replace Missing Teeth (See Video)
• Complimentary Yearly Oral Cancer Screening for All Ages
• Team Members offer Orthodontic Services for Kids and Adults, Invisalign Clear Braces
• Correction of “Gummy Smiles” in kids and adults (See Video)
• Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery and Gum Grafting (See Videos)
• Solutions for patients who hate their dentures or partial plates
• One-Day Treatment Options
• Removal of Oral Tumors in Kids and Adults
• Sedation for Anxious Adults and Kids
• Management of patients before and after cancer treatment
• Management of Patients with TMJ or painful jaw joints
Dr. Holly J Gregory DDS practices a full range of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to cosmetic periodontal surgery and gum grafting. She is one of the area’s foremost experts in Laser gum treatment. Dr. Gregory treats a wide variety of periodontal (gum) diseases. Even a subtle change in your smile helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance.
Dr. Gregory’s main goal is to help you maintain a healthy and beautiful mouth through the detection and treatment of tooth decay, gum infection, and misaligned or “crooked” teeth. By detecting and treating disease in its earliest stages, we can help you avoid the chronic bacterial infections that can lead to tooth loss and other serious health complications. You can also avoid premature aging that is caused by bone and tooth loss and subsequent collapse of the jaws, cheeks, and skin.
Dr. Gregory specializes in working with people and children who have a fear of the dentist. She gets a great amount of satisfaction from helping her patients with that challenge either overcome it altogether or make their fear more manageable. Her patients are afforded the option to be sedated, or put to sleep, in the comfort of Dr. Gregory’s office for any procedure, including cleanings for the most fearful patients, without hospital charges. We welcome differently-abled adults and children who need some extra care in assuring their dental needs are addressed.
The Dental Implants Option: Dental Implants for Kingwood, TX Residents
Dental implants replace missing teeth. Dr. Gregory practices the most advanced, up-to-date dental implant treatments which offer predictable results, faster finish, and three dimensional in-office imaging techniques. They look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Unlike the old fashioned crown and bridge work that was done, dental implants do not require the remaining teeth to be cut down.
With dental implants, the person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that their jaws and cheeks remain youthful and supported. Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants in Kingwood, TX or to schedule a consultation appointment, call us.
Dr. Gregory and her team of cosmetic dentists work to transform appearances in adolescents and adults. For more information about cosmetic periodontal surgery or to schedule a consultation appointment for dental implants or “New Teeth In A Day” in Atascocita, TX call our office at (281) 446-9157.
Video About Dr. Gregory
The dentist at Houston Dental Implants, Family Dentistry, Oral Surgery & Periodontics now serves dental patients in Humble, Atascocita and Kingwood Tx for an expanded range of dental services. These services now include cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, family dentistry, oral surgery and root canals. The addition of these services makes it so that almost any dental procedure you need can be done in one office, often in one day, without the need to be referred to another Humble dentist. Being referred to another dentist to have your dental work completed often increases your cost and always increases the time spent getting your dental issue resolved.