Laser Snoring Reduction
Looking to Sleep Sounder or Reduce Snoring?
Our NightLase therapy is a procedure that uses a laser light to tone the collagen in the roof of the mouth in order to reduce or stop that tissue from making noise during day or night breathing, i.e. snoring. Snoring and noisy daytime breathing can take a toll on patients and their partners.
- Is a painless treatment alternative to more radical techniques such as surgery to remove part of the roof of the mouth.
- Does not remove any tissue.
- Tones the existing tissue by making collagen fibers more elastic and less noisy when patients breathe when awake and asleep.
- Does not require shots to numb the mouth.
- Does not typically cause any peeling of treated tissue.
- Does not require any downtime following the procedure (patients can return to normal activities immediately afterwards).
- Involves three sessions, each session lasting 30 minutes, and each session about two weeks apart.
Our practice is pleased to offer a flexible plan providing convenient monthly payments with various setup & payment options. Financing subject to credit approval. Click here or the logo below to apply online.
Meet Dr. Gregory
Dr. Holly J. Gregory practices a full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to laser periodontal treatments, gum grafting, and Dr. Gregory can correct a wide variety of periodontal (gum) disease. Our office is located at 19502 McKay Blvd., Suite 202, Humble, TX 77338. Call us today at (281) 446-9157.