Periodontist Atascocita Texas
If you live in Atascocita Texas here are a few signs you may need a Dental Periodontist who serves Atascocita TX:
- Gums appear red or swollen
- Gums feel tender
- Gums bleed easily during brushing or flossing
- Gums recede or pull away from the teeth
- Bad breath or bad taste that won’t go away
- Painful chewing
- Loose teeth
A recent CDC report1 provides the following data related to prevalence of periodontitis in the U.S.:
- 47.2% of adults aged 30 years and older have some form of periodontal disease.
- Periodontal disease increases with age, 70.1% of adults 65 years and older have periodontal disease.
Atascocita Patient Observations
From our observation of our patients in Atascocita, those who suffer some form of periodontal pain or trouble is somewhere in between this CDC report data for the overall U.S.
What is Periodontics and periodontal/gum disease?
Periodontics is one of nine specialties recognized by the American Dental Association. It involves diagnosis, treatment and prevention of problems that originate between your teeth or in your gums. Gum disease is caused by bacterial plaque that is left for too long without being flossed and brushed away. When left too long with no treatment, the problems get worse eroding your gums away from your teeth or worse. Dr Gregory has used her periodontist training to treat numerous patients in Atascocita TX suffering from the pain and damage that periodontal problems cause.
Patient Reviews from Atascocita area residents
Dental Periodontist reviews from patients in the Atascocita TX area:
Prevention and Treatment
- Brush and floss every day to remove the bacteria that cause gum disease.
- See a dentist at least once a year for checkups, or more frequently if you have any of the warning signs or risk factors mentioned above.
Our practice is pleased to offer several flexible plans providing low monthly payments with various setup & payment options. Click either of the logos below to apply online.
Our patients can now pay online with their CareCredit credit card and take advantage of promotional financing.
Click Here For Care Credit Pay
Meet Dr. Gregory
Dr. Holly J. Gregory practices a full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to laser periodontal treatments, gum grafting, and Dr. Gregory can correct a wide variety of periodontal (gum) disease.
Our office is located at 19502 McKay Blvd., Suite 202, Humble, TX 77338. Call us today at (281) 446-9157.